“A partnership between the school, the parent and the child.”
We have 10 “Core Aims” that we as a school have agreed are at the ‘heart’ of everything we do at Seething and Mundham Primary. These aims form the backbone to our work and everyone at the school plays a significant part in ensuring that all our children have the opportunity to develop across all ten equally important statements.
- Joyfully embrace their childhood.
- Develop a sense of awe and wonder about the natural world.
- Become self-confident individuals.
- Feel a sense of achievement.
- Develop tolerance and understanding.
- Work together as a team.
- Try new experiences and challenges.
- Make lasting friendships.
- Make healthy and informed choices about food
- Work and try hard every day